// Image depicting flow of virus in layman terms
Iran Nuclear Tests 2010
Natanz nuclear facility, Iran
- SCADA systems were infected with
Stuxnetnamed virus in 2010.
- Size of virus: 500 KB.
- Entered through: Infected
USB Stickof one of the employee.
- Working: It simply controlled the PLC and opened the
- Victims: Over 15 nuclear facilities were infected, while source being
Natanz nuclear facility.
- Affected: Nuclear enriching centrifuges
- Author of virus: Original author of virus is not known till date. But rumours tell that it was secret joint project between USA and Israel.
- You can read more on:
- Source code at: https://github.com/Christian-Roggia/open-myrtus